Thursday, May 14th, 2020
As Maryland slowly begins its business re-opening process, it’s important to continue with safe social distancing practices to help maintain a healthy environment for customers, clients, and staff. Equip your business with these effective tips and tools as you navigate post-pandemic operations:
- Sanitizing Station – Providing hand sanitizer – and gloves or masks if you have them – for customers will help reduce the spread of germs, bacteria, and viruses throughout your establishment.
- Barriers – To help keep distancing at six feet, you can rent barriers or poles that will direct customers or clients to different areas and prevent crowding.
- Notices – Don’t be afraid to post your post-COVID-19 policies in your front window or on your business’ front door to let customers know your operation schedule and cleaning policy.
- Tents – If your business sees a lot of foot traffic, you can follow safe Maryland business practices after the pandemic by setting up tents for those waiting to enter your building or pick up orders made by phone or online. If your business receives regular deliveries from vendors or other outside personnel, you can rent a tent to use as a drop-off location as well.
- Remote Working – If you have employees that can work from home, instruct them to do so to lower the risk of spreading infection.
- Take It Slow – As of May 14, 2020, Maryland governor Larry Hogan has announced that many businesses will be able to re-open at 50% capacity beginning 5/15. Following state and county guidelines for serving your customers during this time is vital to avoiding another shutdown, so it’s important that you and your staff continue to practice patience in your journey to return to full capacity.
Rental Equipment for Safe Social Distancing Practices
Elite Tents and Events is proud to be able to assist medical facilities, restaurants, and other Maryland businesses in their efforts to maintain a safe environment while providing the services they offer. Our tent rentals are available for any use, including:
- First responders command centers
- Emergency control sites
- On-site medical facilities
- Safety facilities for personnel and equipment
- Dining structures
- Sleeping structures
- Warehouse structures for products and equipment
- On-site meeting, planning and coordination
You can find more information about our social distancing rentals here.
Whether you need a tent and stanchion for offering curbside pickup or rope and crowd-control barriers to ensure proper social distance measures are followed, we can help your business today. Contact us for more information about our equipment rentals for safer post-pandemic business operations.